_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Housewarming

Annie and Ira had a very nice housewarming party for their new place in Bolton Hill last night. It's the kind of neighborhood that elicited "Ooh, fancy!" exclamations from people when they asked where I was going. The apartment is huge (and surprisingly mostly furnished), and it's in a charming old building. Also, there were people at the party with the first names Carleton (well, probably Carlton) and Jetta.

Today I returned my recalcitrant wireless bridge to CompUSA, because I'm giving up and running a wire upstairs. It will be a relief to finally have internet at home. And momentarily I'll be getting around to doing homework for the first time in a couple years.

Also, I got some more comment spam on the blog, so I've enabled the word verification thingy that will hopefully eliminate that.

No comments: