_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Party

The party came off rather well last evening. John, grad school keggers probably are better than undergrad ones, but I don't think I ever went to one at Carleton...

About 50 people came, which is a lot, but we have a fairly large, open downstairs and a front porch and back yard to accommodate them. Many of the folks in my class brought their significant others, and I actually had a pretty good time talking to them as well. There were also some people from the second-year class I hadn't met yet.

I had foolishly mentioned at some point a couple weeks ago that I've never really had a hangover, so everyone was half-jokingly encouraging me to drink a lot. I did drink quite a bit, and felt a little weird upon getting up today, but thankfully no hangover.

I'm already plotting to have a Zaireeka listening party at some point, perhaps in late October.

No comments: