_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rain, rain

It started raining Thursday evening. It rained all Thursday night, it rained all day Friday, it poured all last night, and it's raining all day today. It had been dry, but I've had enough now -- I think it's the remnants of some tropical depression. Last evening the rain finally managed to find a leak in our bathroom, and the floor got covered with water before we discovered it and parked a pot there.

On the upside, no one was home when I got back (soaked) from the farmer's market this morning, so I listened to the Flaming Lips' Soft Bulletin at high volume straight through while eating some of my purchases. A very nice rainy day activity.

No comments: