_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, November 20, 2006

Impressive

The battery for my MacBook Pro was recalled a while back. I finally got around to requesting a replacement on Saturday afternoon, and was impressed to see that it arrived today.

Even more impressive, however, was the pickup of the defective battery that I sent back. The instructions said to call DHL to request a pickup, which I did. I hung up from the phone call, went downstairs to get a piece of packaging tape to seal the box, put it on the box, turned to head back upstairs and saw a DHL dude coming up the front steps. It couldn't have been more than a couple minutes. I'm not sure if he just happened to be driving by, or if they have a teleporter. Our house doesn't even have a number on it...

1 comment:

Raja said...

must have been a teleporter, dude! I've seen it happen.