_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sackful of Dinosaurs

I went home to visit my parents this weekend, which was nice. The motivating force for going this weekend in particular was that it allowed me to pick up some camping gear. I was also able to take home a sack of dinosaurs:

Always a plus.

Mom cooked a couple things I particularly like, we took a couple walks, very relaxing in general. Dad and I went to see Breach (based on the story of a mole in the FBI), which was surprisingly good. This woman's cell phone rang during the movie, and she proceeded to answer it, and then talk on it for a few minutes! Man, some weaker people might get all sheepish if their phone rang in the theater, but thankfully this woman was strong enough not to feel any shame whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my spring break trip next week. Alex will be down here on Friday, and then on Sunday we'll be driving down to Matt and Risa's in Chapel Hill for a camping excursion to the Smokies.

No comments: