_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Done, done, done!

Well, I'm finally done with grad school. I handed in my final paper last Wednesday (an 8-page paper written in the last 7 hours before it was due, you'll be happy to know), but as the teaching assistant for the Tools of Public Policy, I still had to go through a huge pile of final papers...but as of this morning, they're done. And my last day at the State Highway Administration was yesterday. Can't believe I'm really finished. I got a lot out of my grad program, which I may or may not try to write about later. In any case, going to a public policy master's program was a really good thing for me, and the timing was right, too.

My parents and my grandmother get here this evening, I graduate tomorrow, and then I'm heading to Connecticut along with them on Saturday. I leave for London from New York on Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teague! Way to rock the world of grad school! Hope you have fun with your fambly and that graduation went well.

Unknown said...

Yay, congratulations! Have a great time in London, and I can't wait to see you when you come visit!