_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, August 13, 2007

Carleton World

This may not be interesting to anyone else, but I'm a little preoccupied with intersections like this right now: Aron, who I'm housesitting with right now, met Kat G., a friend of mine from Periscope at Carleton who I've not been in touch with, at a wedding a few weeks ago. We went to meet up with her tonight (on the Mall where they were showing Casablanca outside!), and it turns out she lives a couple blocks from where I'll be in Columbia Heights. Then, a woman wearing a Carleton shirt sat down in front of us, and it was Becky J., who I remember from Carleton. Also, at work last week, new hire Jeff moved into a cube down the hall...and he graduated from Carleton in '02.

No comments: