_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Live in DC

With some help from my parents this weekend, I moved my remaining things to my new house in Columbia Heights, and am now officially living here. Still lots of unpacking to do, and our living room, dining room and sunroom are seriously lacking furniture, but it's really good to be done with the moving around. I'm also pumped about the new place -- it's really nice, really clean (grime- and dust-wise), and has central air. I feel a little guilty about the central air, but it is really nice.

I will post some pictures later, more for my benefit than yours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Now we both live in neighborhoods with "Heights" in the name. Nice. Now I just have to come visit to see the new Lyons crib! Virgin America, anyone? (Check out the VA difference... order food from your seat?)

Ah central air... I remember feeling guilty about using that back in the midwest; I'm so horribly heat-sensitive. Perhaps it's best I moved to a climate that never gets above 80 degrees. :)

Teague said...

...and the "Heights" was quite obvious on my bike ride home from work yesterday (though of course it speeds my ride to work). Nothing like your hills in SF, though.

You should indeed come visit -- for guests we've got a finished basement with a futon and its own bathroom...