_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, February 24, 2008

YouTube Roundup

I seem to have been spending a lot of time on YouTube this weekend. Here are some videos I highly recommend:

Dramatic Chipmunk - This has the highest time investment/payoff ratio of any video on YouTube. I still think it's hilarious after watching it more times than I care to admit. (Adam showed me this one.)
Ms. Pacman, Feminist Hero - I had no idea.
Hover Bacon - Can you imagine a world with hover bacon? Can you imagine if pork had levitation?
Charlie Bit My finger - Zach showed me this one, and it's an instant YouTube classic. You may have seen it already, but you should check it out if you haven't. (Afterwards, you can check out some of the cover versions.)
Sneezing Panda - Self-explanatory; you may have seen this one, too.
Drunk Squirrel - Also speaks for itself.

No comments: