_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas


It blizzarded ferociously while I was in Connecticut for Christmas. Davin suggested that he and I walk up to the bluff in the middle of it. It certainly took some effort, but it was fun -- the wind was blowing 40 or 50 mph when he took this picture of me. (It was taken at the overlook, but of course we couldn't see anything whatsoever.)

Had a nice Christmas visiting with the family. I posted a few pictures on Flickr.

2 comments:

lj said...

I love that you have a picture of Davin taking a "Teague shot." It runs in the family!

applegac said...

Me, too, John! That's just what I was thinking when I saw Davin crouched down by the table in that picture: it must run in this family.