_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Searchers

I was looking at the blog's web stats for the past year, which include search terms that have landed people here.

The most common was my name. And in line with my goal of being a doughnut expert, "best doughnuts in NYC," "doughnut quest," "best donuts in NYC," and a number of other doughnut-related queries also appeared high on the list.

Digging a bit further down, other people arrived at my blog looking for things that I was not as well-positioned to help them with:
  • what is that smell mic cable
  • how do you tell people you've already sent invitations to, that it was going to be a potluck
  • ironing sneakers
  • nude photos vacation croatia
  • chicken gizzards in dc area
  • sample letter-complaint letter-food lying on the floor in offices

I'm especially fond of that last one. I really hate how there's food lying on the floor in our offices. Do you think someone else has already written a letter about this that I can copy? Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to properly convey the particulars of this situation.

1 comment:

applegac said...

I also really like that your close attention to the proper formation of a potluck has been drawing visitors, too. I hope your blog was able to help the poor person dealing with the sticky question of how to inform guests that they've been invited to a potluck when the invitations have already been sent.